Reliable Methods To Measure Temperature
- Oral Use(Place the probe well under the patient's tongue. Instruct patient to keep their mouth closed. A normal temperature by this method is 37C)
- Axillary Use (Wipe armpit with a dry towel. Place the probe in the patient's armpit and keep the patient's an arm pressed firmly against their side. A normal temperature by this method is 36.7C )
1. Easy to read digital LCD(Liquid crystal display)
2. Compact, accurate, and durable LSI(large scale integration)device.
3. Temperatures can be taken under an arm(axillary use)or under the tongue(oral use)
4. Very sensitive device. Quick to obtain results.
5. If the thermometer is inadvertently left on after the temperature stabilization it will automatically shut off in 8-10 minutes.
6. Small, lightweight unit(12 grams), Universal in use for the whole family.
7. ABS resin body presents no hazard compared to a broken mercury glass thermometer.