This product does not contain graphene.
Complies: ASTM F2100 Compliant Level 3 Mask 3-ply
Composition of Product: mask body, nose clip and mask belt
Manufacturer: SMP Canada (MADE IN CANADA)
Model: Flat Ear mask Non-aseptic Type
Package: 50 pcs/box
Medical Face Mask Material Requirements by Performance Level
Characteristic ASTM F2100 Level 3
Bacterial filtration efficiency, % 2 ≥98
Differential pressure, mm H O/cm 2 <5.0
Sub-micron particulate filtration
efficiency at 0.1 micron, % ≥98
Resistance to penetration by synthetic blood,
minimum pressure in mm Hg for pass result 160
Flame spread Class 1
Hospitals, clinics dentistry, aesthetics, industrial, disease prevention, civilian use.
Notes and contents of warning or reminder
1. It’s not allowed to use if package is worn out.
2. Prohibition of overdue use.
3. No secondary use.
4. Treatment of medical waste after use.
5. This is non-sterilized product.
1. Hold mask with earloop fasteners on the outside of the mask.
2. Secure nosepiece comfortably over bridge of nose, Pull mask down fanning mask under chin.
3. Pull earloops tight around ears. Make sure the mask is secure around the face for maximum protection.
Storage and transportation condition and methods
1. Transportation: as stipulated in contract of disposable medical masks, impacts, collisions, rain and snow splashing shall be prevented during transportation.
2. Storage: well packed disposable medical mask shall be stored at the environment of humidity under 80%，no corrosive gas，and well ventilated, far away from pollution sources.
Production date and batch number
Please refer to the spray code on packages
Validity Period is 2 years from the date of production.